Robert Dean, M.D.
Robert Dean, M.D. was voted one of the Top Doctors in Florida in 2001 by his peers and has been in practice for over 20 years. He is known for his ability to simplify conditions and treatments from confusing medical jargon for his patients.
- B.S. – Biochemistry – George H. Cook Scholar – Rutgers University
- M.D. – Rutgers University – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency in Internal Medicine – Brown University
- Fellowship – Duke University
- Supplemental training and experience in interventional pain procedures
- Starkey Hearing Foundation
- Friedrich’s Ataxia Research Alliance
- Cures for Mankind
Patient Success Story
Frank – Fort Myers, FL