Michael Haghighi, M.D.
Michael Haghighi, M.D. started the Sports Medicine fellowship program at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida in 2002 He was also the official team physician for Jacksonville’s professional Football and Soccer teams before joining Advanced Regenerative Orthopedics.
Michael Haghighi, M.D. received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Carolina in biology premedical while playing soccer. He graduated with honors from American University of the Caribbean Medical School which also included one of the years of medical school training in London, England with the Royal hospital system.
He was named the chief resident of the family practice residency program at the Louisiana State University during his family practice residency. He also just completed 15 years of private practice with multiple locations before moving with his family. He enjoys traveling, watching and playing soccer.
- B.S. Biology. University of South Carolina
- M.D. – American University of the Caribbean
- Residency training in Family practice – Louisiana State University-Shreveport
- Chief resident – EA Conway Medical Center- Louisiana State university-Monroe
- Fellowship training in Sports Medicine- Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida
- Member – American Academy of family physicians
- Member – American college of sports medicine
Patient Success Story
Frank – Fort Myers, FL